Pages

Monday, 29 May 2017

Food Critic

This title was The Food Critic.

On Monday Morning. I went to class and was ready what we are going to do today and learning about.

When Mr Goodwin told me to do and what to finish, he told me about how Homer became a Food Critic. And he is a Idiot to. So after we watch the video the whole class gets to eat chocolate which is pretty yum.

Then We had write what did it taste like, So it looked like milk, also like a biscuit and a thick shape. I tastes like Milk, also the textures tastes like butter. It smells like Oreo, coconut, Smells sweet and has a light smell. And I felt like hard brick, oily and sticky.

What I don’t like is I’m not allowed to eat to much all else I'm forcing Myself. I don’t like to much oil so ya that’s It.

THE END!

1 comment:

  1. Did you take a guess at which type of chocolate your were taste testing? Do you think you might like to do this as a job one day?

    ReplyDelete