Pages

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Carrots!

WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.
        WALT: write a recount.


On Monday when I walked into class I saw something strange, there were some carrots on the table. I thought that we will have to eat all of the carrots.


JPEG Image



We brought all the carrots outside to the porch.  Mr Bax gave us a knife, carrots and cardboard. We then were carving, designing and creating our own carrot friend.

JPEG Image


When we finished our friend we had to take a photo. My carrot had a bald head, angry eyes and big legs. After we had our photo of our friend, we had to eat him, throw him in the rubbish or put him in a plastic bag.

JPEG Image


My favourite part is when we were making our friend and having some fun carving and creating our friend.


JPEG Image


No comments:

Post a Comment