Pages

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

YUMYUM!

Walt: group ideas into paragraphs.

One Monday morning I walked into class and saw 2 boxes that said beware Mr Goodwin, I’m am watching you. Do not touch. I thought that there was toys under the 2 boxes.


JPEG Image

We had to blindfold 2 of us so we could not see anything. I didn’t know what we were going to do today in class. I wanted to see what’s under the boxes but their was a camera on the wall.
JPEG Image

When it was time to take a look in the 2 boxes I saw food on the table. The jelly tasted like a slimy green, apple, lime drink.                    

JPEG Image


My favourite thing was when my friend was eating the jelly because I don’t like jelly


JPEG Image                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment